This is one of the sweet snacks Maldivians love. It’s popular for teatime and for Ramadan too. They are quick and easy to make. These mini crepes are soft, delicate and delicious. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs (about 60g each)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the condensed milk, water, eggs and the vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk everything until fully combined.
- Heat a nonstick fry pan.
- Spray some oil and wipe off with a paper towel.
- Pour about a tablespoonful of the batter and spread it evenly with the back of the spoon.
- When bubbles appear slowly roll it with a spatula.
- Repeat with the rest.
If you make this recipe please share it on Instagram by tagging @nattulicious. Please leave a comment too if you like the recipe, I’d love to hear from you.